Friday 21 December 2012

Flashback: Paris


  
When everyone else was heading off to places like Magaluf or Ibiza, me and three of my friends decided that Paris was the place to be. I will never forget my first trip abroad without my family, it was just the best couple of days! So many stories and good times were formed on that holiday. We were lucky enough to be staying in the lovliest apartment and the weather was incredible. We ate great food (a lot of Boursin), drank a lot of wine (Very Pamp) and met some amazing characters (a scouser and a man who insisted I stroked his beard, to name a few). It's almost two years since we went on that escapade but I felt it appropriate to share with you some photos from the trip. Enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol the man who wanted you to stroke his beard?? ..super weird lol! Awesome photos. I've always dreamed of going to Paris.

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete